Thursday, March 01, 2007

a visit with dad

I had a quick little visit with dad when he stopped in for a couple days on his way back from Kansas City! I would have seen him for longer if he hadn't been trying to fly during the crazy short storm Saturday night. With so many flight cancelations, I was lucky to see him at all! We had a lovely time with my aunt, uncle, and cousins.

visit 1
Seamus staring at my camera (that's my dad's fluffy hair behind him).

visit 1
Uncle Terry (aka Dad) with cousin Seamus

visit 1
Violet staring at all those taller than her

visit 1
I believe dad took this while playing with my camera: Elaine with Vanya, the family cat.

visit 1
Violet concentrating hard on mixing the eggs for french toast

visit 1
Seamus enjoying his (non-french toast) brunch

visit 1
If anyone has ever wondered where my love for photography comes from.... meet my dad :) We were both crawling around on the floor with Seamus.

visit 1
One of my results from the crawling

visit 1
...and another

visit 1
What blog post is complete without a portrait of Rudolph?

No comments: