Thursday, August 03, 2006

Amy and Jeff

A fantastic wedding day! I worked with Johnny Borter on Amy and Jeff's wedding; they're a great couple and I had a blast with everyone the whole day.

AmyJeff 1
Caitlin the flower girl was fascinated by all the prep work and portraits through the day.

AmyJeff 2
Amy's gorgeous dress.

AmyJeff 3
The light in this house was so beautiful.

AmyJeff 4
Being with Amy right before the ceremony was priceless; she was so excited!

AmyJeff 5
Amy's relationship with her family is obviously amazing: a moment shared with her mom moments before the ceremony.

AmyJeff 6
...and with her dad.

AmyJeff 7
Caitlin had such serious expressions all day that made for classic portraits.

AmyJeff 8
A young guest staring out the window during the ceremony.

AmyJeff 9
I loved this wall at the country club.

AmyJeff 10
A new experience for me: I was in the restroom when all these ladies requested a photo in front of the stalls. I loved it!

No comments: