Monday, October 08, 2007

Vanessa and Tony: engagement

I had a wonderful time with Vanessa and Tony on a warm Sunday morning. We met up downtown and played around the awesome buildings that make up the skyline.

These two were really easy to work with: they were so affectionate with each other – makes my job easy!
Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

There were tons of opportunities for playing with sun flare
Vanessa Tony 1

My favorite of the day: they wanted to use the Marina Towers in a photo, so we did just that!
Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

We were all very amused by the sign.
Vanessa Tony 1

I have to commend these two for going along with this shot: these little doorways smelled horrendous, but they put up with it long enough for me to get the shot!
Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

Vanessa Tony 1

Thanks for an awesome morning, you two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the shot where you can see the city in the background! Great work. :)

erin kate said...

love the sun flare city shot and the marina building shot! looks like a fun shoot!