Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lucinda, Adam, and Ethan

I had a blast with these three doing fun portraits of everyone. They're welcoming a new baby girl in March; congratulations!

What a cute family!
family

Ethan was very good at making them laugh
family

family

The boys! I love Ethan's face here.
family

Ethan seems quite intrigued at having a new little sister soon.
family

How could you not adore a kid who does this when you ask him to sit for you?
family

Love the light and expression!
family

Same scene, a different take
family

Beautiful baby belly!
family

Pink, pink, and more pink: did I mention they're having a girl?
family

The animals came out to play after we had almost finished the portraits. Bailey, their old sweet kitty, really wanted to be involved the whole time I was there.
family

The two little fluffballs were a riot, and very very cute.
family

family

family

family


Thanks for a fabulous time, everyone!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness- a baby, a cute kid, puppies, and a cat- you must have been loving this photo shoot! Cute preggie photos- reminds me of our day with Millie. :)