Thursday, February 21, 2008

Photographers go bowling

A couple weeks ago I gathered with a bunch of local photographers from a wedding photography forum, the DWF. One of the other members, Jason, had won a free game of bowling for 15 of his friends, and he invited all of us to join him!

I loved the colors at the bowling alley.
dwf

dwf

dwf

This was a constant scene: one photographer bowling, at least three other photographers documenting the experience. We kept our flashes put away to be kind to the other bowlers (and to keep from getting kicked out).
dwf

dwf

dwf

dwf

dwf

dwf

dwf

dwf
Our reigning champion Cindy! She took home the high score trophy (yes, there really was a trophy).
dwf

dwf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok that looks fun. Maybe people wouldn't be able to see what a bad bowler I am in the dark. :)

Angela said...

Fun! I love the last shot, excellent!

Laura said...

What a fun time!! Making bowling a bit more interesting, I am a bad bowler too:)