Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas in Maine

I had a wonderful visit with my family back in Maine. Here's a rather random collection of my time there.

Ivan was so kind to settle down in some lovely light


and then settle in Janna's lap


Christmas morning... we decided mom needed some dogs to help wake her up. She obviously agreed.


So we brought all three!


My sisters and I made Christmas brunch, and here is Janna's beautiful fruit plate creation




The day after Christmas we had a dinner for 11, and Janna and her boyfriend had fun making creative appetizers




Lobster dinner! Yum.


Ivan... no!


Mom's sweet horse Sinna


Horsey butt!






Dad helping mom prepare Sinna for some driving on the road


Sinna and mom!


My brother made his girlfriend lots of origami creations for Christmas

1 comment:

Neal Groothuis said...

I love the animal pics!