Sunday, June 20, 2010

Theresa and Steve's engagement

I love when a couple chooses a location for their engagement session that is very personal and meaningful to them. Theresa and Steve chose the perfect place for theirs: back where it all started. Two years ago to the day they had their first date at Martha's Country Bakery in Astoria, and now in less than a month they'll be married! What a great way to celebrate their anniversary. The folks at the bakery were so excited for them and extremely accommodating. Plus they have really great cupcakes, and I'm all about a shoot that involves sweets!

I was cracking up at Steve's various expressions as Theresa kissed his cheek.




As soon as Theresa told me where they wanted to meet, I was envisioning a shot like this.


Yum!




A little trial run for the wedding day cake cutting








Through the window


Adorable!

No comments: