Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Deanna and Joe: engagement

I had a really fun photography adventure with Deanna and Joe this past weekend. Deanna is also a photographer and she had been scouting locations the day before, so she was prepared with lots of ideas! We ran out of time and didn't get to all of them, but we still did quite a bunch!

We started the day at their house with their very sweet dog, Chloe. She loves to give kisses.
Deanna Joe 1

I tried to get her attention for this pose but she really wasn't interested in me.
Deanna Joe 1

I got her to look at me! This may be the only one, though.
Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

A very adorable one of Deanna
Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna Joe 1

Deanna and Joe, thanks for spending your morning with me!

No comments: