Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ron and Lisa: the portraits

A couple weeks ago I took a weekend jaunt out to the Cleveland area to visit my friends Ron and Lisa. They had been inviting me for well over a year and I finally was able to go! This will be a three-part post with the large number of photos. First up: my portraits! I was inspired by the light in their house and wanted to make use of it.









Ron gave me an odd look as I called him into the bathroom for this shot, but they had an awesome skylight there!


This is in their uninsulated attic, and I originally had Ron wrap his arms around Lisa just to keep her warm, but I love the results!




Power shot.


Another favorite spot to shoot: parking garages.






1 comment:

Basir Seerat's Photography. said...

super shots , really creative lighting.