Monday, October 11, 2010

Maine engagement session of Becca and Kyle

The engagement session of my sister and Kyle! I had done plenty of portraits of the two of them before, but not since they got engaged. So I wanted to make it official. I headed up to Maine a few weekends back to visit Becca and Kyle in their new house, and we spent a morning playing in their home and backyard for some portraits. Lots of laughter ensued.

Their mudroom wall looked so classic country
maine engagement portrait

Their kitchen windows are awesome and a perfect place to sit
maine engagement portrait

I had this great idea to have Becca stand up on the window sill and fit perfectly without hitting her head on top, but apparently I need to work on my height judging skills. Still, it made for a funny photo.
maine engagement portrait

Had to bring Lucy into the session!
maine engagement portrait

maine engagement portrait

Cooper, Kyle's sister's dog, was also visiting, and he really wanted to be in some of the photos.
maine engagement portrait

Again with the lack of height judging skills: I had a vision of the two of them standing on the platform, framed by lots of leaves. Not so much...
maine engagement portrait

maine engagement portrait

maine engagement portrait

maine engagement portrait

maine engagement portrait

maine engagement portrait

Awww.... sweet
maine engagement portrait

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very cute! I love the doggy ones. :-)