Monday, April 23, 2007

Lexington with Karen and Bryan

Despite what the previous post shows, I did have lots of human interaction during our Lexington visit.

Our fabulous hosts Karen...
Lex 1

...and Bryan
Lex 1

They brought us to our first horse track race; I enjoyed it! There was so much excitement in the air, the people-watching was fantastic (Karen and I were window shopping on the people – these women had great dresses!), the horses were beautiful, and it was a lovely day.
Lex 1

Lex 1

We stopped by a great old bridge after the race.
Lex 1

Lex 1

Lex 1

Lex 1

Lex 1

A cool fountain in downtown Lexington
Lex 1

The same fountain with a slower shutter speed. I love the lines it creates.
Lex 1

Portrait of Neal
Lex 1

Portrait of Bryan
Lex 1

Lex 1

Fun with silhouettes in a mall
Lex 1

Lex 1

The lovebirds walking hand and hand...
Lex 1

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love how the photo of the horses is so timeless; it could have been taken generations ago.

Karen said...

My butt looks nice.

You are truly an artist. :-D

Anonymous said...

The horserace looks like such an old picture, awesome! I love the tree that is beautiful, and you have such an eye for abstracts, very unique. Girl, do you take your camera everywhere you go? Wow! I wish I could do that! (too heavy for me). LOL
The couple holding hands is a very cute pic, I think they should frame it!