Monday, April 23, 2007

Louisville

I just returned from a great weekend away with Neal to visit a few friends in the great state of Kentucky. We headed down to Lexington to visit two good friends of ours, and were able to make a quick stop in Louisville on the way to visit Heather, Michael, and Sophia. They were featured on the blog a year ago when I spent last Easter with them. I only had 2 hours, so I tried for as many photos of little Sophia as possible. It's a good thing she likes the camera :)

Sophia 1
This was from the trip down: our selection for lunch. When given a choice between Burger King and Grandma's, this seemed like the natural one.

Sophia 1
Little Sophia greeting us

Sophia 1
Cute little shoes

Sophia 1

Sophia 1
It was hard to keep her in her high chair. Running around the table and exploring electrical outlets were her preferred activities.

Sophia 1

Sophia 1
I'm not sure what Heather was doing here, but I was amused by the expression.

Sophia 1
Sophia showing off her highlighter artwork on her tummy.

Sophia 1
We started off dinner with a cool rainbow umbrella above the table.

Sophia 1

Sophia 1

No comments: