Friday, June 01, 2007

Janna under the bridge

I'm back in Maine now for a wedding I'm shooting tomorrow, so that means good times with family. My sister took my mom's van into town for a bank run; she had been gone about 10 minutes when we got a call that the van was now sitting on the side of the street not moving anywhere. It turned out one of the bolts of the wheel had come loose and the wheel was in the process of coming off (she felt the front of the car drop down as she was driving). Not a good situation. Thankfully she was going very slowly so nothing disastrous happened. Mom, dad, and I trekked downtown to fetch her, and while mom was calling for a tow truck I shot a few portraits of Janna under the bridge she parked under.

Janna 1

Janna 1

Janna 1

Janna 1

Janna 1

Janna 1

The van is now fixed and all is fine :)

No comments: