Monday, June 04, 2007

Jill and Robert

I just returned from a fantastic trip from Maine where I shot Jill and Robert's wedding! I've known Jill's family for about 15 years. I was in her oldest sister Jen's wedding 4 years ago, I shot her older sister Jaci's wedding 2 years ago, and now Jill's wedding.

The happy bride!
Jill Robert 1

I loved the pattern on this couch. Here, Robert's daughter Shannon is being sat on by her aunt Shannon (they went by Big Shannon and Little Shannon).
Jill Robert 1

No, Savannah (Jill's neice) is not about to cut her hair as it appears. She really wanted ribbons in her hair, so she was cutting pieces of ribbon while demonstrating how she wanted her hair done.
Jill Robert 1

bling!
Jill Robert 1

Savannah is definitely a budding photographer; she was doing portraits of everyone at the hair salon.
Jill Robert 1

Fun times at the salon
Jill Robert 1

Jill's nephew James (with his dad) greeting us as we returned from the salon
Jill Robert 1

Feet are cool
Jill Robert 1

Hot red shoes are fabulous
Jill Robert 1

All of Jill's grandparents watching the processional
Jill Robert 1

Very nice backlighting for the ceremony
Jill Robert 1

The girls wanted a Charlie's Angels pose, and I was all for it.
Jill Robert 1

Jill Robert 1

Awwww.... cute.
Jill Robert 1

Jill and dad
Jill Robert 1

There were many fun guests at the reception!
Jill Robert 1

cute again
Jill Robert 1

For a slide show of some of my favorites, click here!

No comments: