Sunday, November 19, 2006

Vegas, baby!

I had my first Las Vegas experience last month; what a strange and amazing city! I was there for a women's barbershop convention with my chorus (where we placed second!). Along with lots of singing and performing, I had time to explore the strip with my dad.

Vegas 1
Cool lamp outside the Wynn hotel

Vegas 2
I was intrigued with the lights behind this sign

Vegas 3
No, this is not a late-night skinny dipper. The Wynn hotel (which is a fabulous hotel!) had this statue in a pool of water that drinkers and diners could look out on. I snuck out onto the balcony and shot a few as the lights were changing colors.

Vegas 6
I thought this one looked very wintry

Vegas 7
The large streams of light were just plain cool

Vegas 4
And now for the inside of the Wynn

Vegas 5

Vegas 8

Vegas 10
Next stop was the famous Bellagio Fountains. I never knew water could look sexy. This show was fascinating!

Vegas 11

Vegas 12

Vegas 13

Vegas 14

Vegas 15

Vegas 16

Vegas 17

Vegas 18

Vegas 19

No comments: