Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas in Maine

I had a great time visiting family and friends back east over the Christmas week.

Christmas 1
Our church had luminarias lighting the walkway on Christmas Eve.

Christmas 2
I've always loved the dramatic lighting on the organ loft. That's my mom at the organ and my sister Janna on the bassoon.

Christmas 3
Christmas morning we made brunch for everyone; this is the lovely fruit salad Janna created.

Christmas 6
Ivan

Christmas 7
No household should be without chickens roaming free on the front patio.

Christmas 8
Zoe, the shyest kitty, held by the brother

Christmas 9
Ruby, a foster dog from the animal shelter I photographed that week

Christmas 10
Marggie

Christmas 4
Stormy, the oldest cat; named so because he was found after Hurricane Bob of 1991

Christmas 5
Solo, the youngest; a foster kitten from the animal shelter

No comments: