Thursday, March 22, 2007

A DC post

Yet another find of old photos I never did anything with... this batch from my DC trip last fall. I was shooting Joanna and Matt's wedding downtown and wandered around before I started for the day.

Holly Liam 1

Holly Liam 1

Holly Liam 1
For some reason I was fascinated with this tie that was lying on the wet sidewalk.

Holly Liam 1
Union Station is so pretty! This was taken before I was kicked out (silly no-photo rules...).

Holly Liam 1
Another Union Station view

Holly Liam 1
I also visited my good friends Jeni and Nik. I didn't take too many photos of them, but they had a very cool spider on their back porch.

Holly Liam 1

Holly Liam 1
Oooo.... pretty. Sorry to anyone who's squeemish around spiders.

Holly Liam 1
What would a blog post be without a cat photo?

No comments: